Rino Randighieri and Giorgio Biscontini have an opportunity to build an industrial facility in the Artisan Village of Modena
As early as the 1970s, the company had 50 employees engaged in various fields
We have a major turning point in the history of the company in 1985 when the two founders died suddenly
New management created the division of chemicals for cooling and thermal circuits, and water purification
In order to adapt to business needs and time, the company, in 2005, decided to comply with UNI EN ISO 9001: 2000
Company opens new markets in Iran and the Middle East
The company builds a major WATER POTABILIZATION and DESALINATION PLANT in BELARUS with a flow rate of 14,400 cu m/day and a 2,500 cu m/day EDI desalination system for power generation.
The company continues to expand its references to enter the VENDOR LISTS of the most important market players in the ENERGY and GREEN ECONOMY sector, such as STC power group, Ansaldo and Tecnimont.
The company obtains EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2011 CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY OF FACTORY PRODUCTION CONTROL.
MEDIA BUSINESS DIVISION 2017-21
- PLANT DIVISION72%
- CHEMICALS DIVISION20%
- SERVICE/SPARE PARTS DIVISION8%